Dr. Todd Cook is a board certified orthopaedic spine surgeon. Originally from Roswell, Georgia, Dr. Cook, his wife, Alexis, and their two sons reside on Pawleys Island. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, fishing, and live music.
- Common spine disorders, including disc herniations, spinal stenosis, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, neck pain and lower back pain
- Scoliosis, spine fractures secondary to osteoporosis, and neck deformity
- Fusions of the neck, mid-back, and low back, disc arthroplasty, kyphoplasty, and spinal cord stimulators
- University of California at Davis – spine surgery fellowship
- Fort Worth Affiliated Hospital System in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – orthopaedic surgery residency training
- George Washington University – M.D.
- Georgia State University – Summa Cum Laude and B.S. in pre-medicine
- Life Chiropractic University – Magna Cum Laude and D.C. in chiropractic medicine
- University of Georgia – B.S. in premedical sciences
- National Medical Honor Society and Alpha Omega Alpha from George Washington University