Dr. Christopher T. Crosby is a board certified foot surgeon. Upon graduating and completing his residency, he returned to South Carolina to establish his own practice in 2004. A native of Georgetown County, Dr. Crosby and his wife, Danielle, have two children and reside on Pawleys Island. He is an active member of his church and enjoys spending time with his family and all outdoor activities.
- Foot and ankle injuries and disorders, such as joint replacement, arthroscopic procedures, and complex fractures
- Dislocations including midfoot and hind foot, bunions, and hammertoes
- Diabetic patients, including orthotics and bracing
- Non-surgical management of chronic tendonitis, arthritis, and fasciitis, utilizing Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections
- Plantation General Hospital in Florida – completed residency here while gaining additional training in wound care and foot and ankle surgery
- University of South Carolina – M.D.
- University of South Carolina – B.S. in exercise physiology
- Member of the National Medical Honor Society and Alpha Omega Alpha at the Medical University of South Carolina