Dr. Andrew Putman is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Putman and his wife, Joy, currently live on Pawleys Island. Most of his free time is spent keeping up with their three children, but he also enjoys traveling, golf, and outdoor activities.
- Hand and upper extremity conditions
- Arthritis in the upper extremity
- Tendon disorders in the hand and wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fractures of the wrist and elbow, trigger fingers, and tendon ruptures
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center – fellowship training in hand surgery and microsurgery
- Atlanta Medical Center – orthopaedic surgery residency training
- Medical College of Georgia – M.D.
- Auburn University – B.S. in biomedical sciences
- National Medical Honor Society and Alpha Omega Alpha at the Medical College of Georgia’s Atlanta Medical Center